Travis Lee Koller is a visual development illustrator for both Reel FX and Big Red Button Entertainment, Inc.. He preiovusly worked as a art director at Misfit Attic (2011-2012), and as a visual development Illustrator and concept artist at DreamWorks Animation (2001-2012). He also worked as a visual development artist on Megamind.
Travis studied Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFS), Computer Animation at the Academy of the Art University (1996-2000), and Fine/Studio Arts, General at Sierra College (1995-1996).
- Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (2012) - visual development artist
- Megamind (2010) - visual development artist
- Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008) - visual development artist
- Shrek the Third (2007) - visual development
- Madagascar (2005) - production illustrator
- Shrek 2 (2004) - art department production assistant, junior illustrator - uncredited
- Shrek (2001) - production assistant - uncredited
- Monkeybone (2001) - production assistant
- The Madagascar Penguin in a Christmas Caper (2005) - production illustrator, visual development artist
- Shrek the Halls (2007) - visual development artist
- Rocky and Bullwinkle (2014) - Visual development artist