Shane Prigmore is a Development, Design, and Illustration Professional, and an Additional Story Artist for DreamWorks Animation's, Megamind.
He studied Animation and Film at the California Institute of the Arts (1995-1999), and currently works as a Development Artist at LAIKA, INC., a Development Consultant at DisneyToons Studios, an Illustrator at Chronicle Books, a Creative Consultant at Walt Disney Imagineering, a Development Consultant at Warner Bros., a Principal Designer and Consultant at the Hettema Group, an Illustrator at Simon and Schuster, and as a Director, Creator, Writer, Designer, and Creative Consultant at Project Devleopment.
Shane preiovusly worked as a Design Consultant at Animal Logic (2012-2013), Head of Story, Story, Development, Character Design, and Vis Dev at DreamWorks Animation (2006-2012), Character Designer at Laika (2005-2007), Director, Exectutive Producer, Writer, and Deisgner at Cartoon Network (2005-2007), a Teacher at the California Institute of the Arts (2005), Character Designer at Universal Studios (2004-2005), Animator at Weta Digital (2002), Animator at Warner Bros. (1998), and VisDev, and Story at Turner Feature Animation (1996-1997).
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman (2014) - visual development artist
- The Croods (2013) - character designer
- Rise of the Guardians (2012) - story artist, visual development artist
- Megamind (2010) - additional story artist
- How to Train Your Dragon (2010) - character designer
- Dinner for Schmucks (2010) - additional diorama consultant
- Coraline (2009) - 2D facial animator, character designer
- Curious George (2006) - character designer
- Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003) - animator
- Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (2003) - animator
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) - animator: Weta Digital
- Eight Crazy Nights (2002) - animator
- Osmosis Jones (2001) - animator
- The Iron Giant (1999) - animator: additional animation, rough inbetweener
- The Powerpuff Girls Rule!!! (2008) - character designer
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (2005-2006) - character designer for 14 episodes (2005-2006), Writer for 2 episodes (2006)
- The Proud Family (2002-2005) - character posing for 2 episodes
- House of Mouse (2001-2002) - character designer for 5 episodes (2001-2002), character clean-up for 1 episode (2001)
- Boys Night Out (2003) - additional animator